__12 November 2012

__4 more views form half past 3 to beat the webstibe I don't even write on

















Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New PSP Model announced, No its not the Vita! http://pspslimhacks.com

I am Sony fan...Lot of the software is going Sony from now on the official company for my blog and also I am trying team up with PSP Slim Hacks so I'm putting some posts from the website... bah bah bah bah ba bah hab blu bah ba bah hab bah bah sleeply bah bah ba....bahbahbhabhah
ah bah bah bah ba bah hab blu bah ba bah hab bah bah sleep h bah bah bah ba bah hab blu
sorry if the post is boring. PSP Slim Hacks post are never boring...
From http://pspslimhacks.com:

Check it out. Nobody guessed this. Sony today announced a new PSP Model, yep a PSP, not PSV / but a PSP crippled without wifi, one speaker, no removable battery and a slight redesign. Its the PSP . Oh and has a low price tag of 99 Euros or about 140 USD. In my opinon this Vaule PSP is a waste of time and too late. Everyones going to be after a and who wants to have a PSP without Wifi. Come on Sony! Waste of time. We are still waiting on Sony to confirm the PS Vita Release date

By the way if you want all the latest PSV news from Gamescom, you can find it over on our PS Vita Hacks site.

What do you think of the new “Value” PSP ?

Edit: Official press images below of the E1000. Ok I admit its not bad looking for a crippled PSP system.



____________________________________________________________________________
...I hope you like the posts. I will get more in...IT Download Wednesday!!! No Download Friday Bye Gamer

0 comments:

Post a Comment